- IQ/Gifted Evaluations
- Educational/Learning Disability Evaluations
- Depression & Anxiety Evaluations
- College Entrance Exam (SAT, ACT) Accommodation Evaluations
- ADD/ADHD Evaluations
- ADD/ADHD Parent Consultation Sessions
- ADD/ADHD Parent Education Workshops
- Intellectual Functioning Evaluations
- Personality Evaluations
- Brief Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Symptom Based Evaluations: PTSD, Anxiety, Depression
- Executive Functioning Evaluations
- Memory Evaluations
A Clinical Assessment is scheduled with all clients to discuss concerns, gather background information, and determine if testing is necessary. We will answer questions, provide a preliminary diagnosis, and make initial recommendations (including referrals if necessary). All of this information will be summarized in a “Clinical Assessment Summary” provided to the client.
*Please note we do not do psychological testing.