To make an appointment, please call 208-357-3104 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. If you must cancel an appointment for any reason, please give us at least 24 hours advance notice.
Integrated Counseling and Wellness is a practice dedicated to providing every client with comprehensive mental and emotional wellness care at an affordable price. We accept payments from the following insurance companies:
In Network Payers
- Blue Cross of Idaho Health Services
- Crime Victims Compensation
- Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Idaho
- University of Utah
Out of Network Payers
- Administrative Concepts Inc.
- Allied National c/o global care
- American Behavioral
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- AmeriHealth Administratorsv
- Beacon Health Options
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Educators Mutual (EMIA)
- Global Care Inc.
- Healthnet PPO
- HealthSCOPE Benefits Inc.
- Presbyterian Health Plan (NM)
- Tricare West
We are in the process of getting paneled with additional insurance companies. We also accept cash, debit, and credit cards. Also, if you are a member of the clergy, you will receive wholesale pricing on all herbs and supplements purchased through us for use in herbal therapy. We do not make money on these products and strongly feel that doing so would be a professional conflict of interest. Whether you are meeting with a mental health counselor, attending yoga classes and exercising mindfulness practices, herbal therapy, cranial electrotherapy stimulation, nutritional supplementing, or psychosocial education, we are passionate about helping you get and be well, affordably.
When you schedule your first appointment with Integrated Counseling and Wellness, we will review your benefits to determine whether you are in/out of network and what your coverage may be. However, this will not be a guarantee of benefits. To best determine what your health coverage will be, please contact your insurance company directly and they can let you know what you will be paying out of pocket.
Coinsurance – A certain percent you must pay each benefit period after you have paid your deductible. This payment is for covered services only. You may still have to pay a copay in addition to the co-insurance.
Example: Your plan might cover 80 percent of your medical bill. You will have to pay the other 20 percent. The 20 percent is the coinsurance.
Copayment (Copay) – The amount you pay to a healthcare provider at the time you receive services. You may have to pay a copay for each covered visit to your doctor, depending on your plan. Not all plans have a copay.
Deductible – The amount you pay for your healthcare services before your health insurer pays. Deductibles are based on your benefit period (typically a year at a time). Learn about deductibles here.
Example: If your plan has a $2,000 annual deductible, you will be expected to pay the first $2,000 toward your healthcare services. After you reach $2,000, your health insurer will cover the rest of the costs.
FSA (Flexible Spending Account) – An FSA is often set up through an employer plan. It lets you set aside pre-tax money for common medical costs and dependent care. FSA funds must be used by the end of the term-year. It will be sent back to the employer if you don’t use it. Check with your employer’s Human Resources team. The can provide a list of FSA-qualified costs that you can purchase directly or be reimbursed for. A few common FSA-qualified costs include:
- Copays for doctors’ visits, chiropractor and psychological sessions
- Hospital fees, medical tests and services (like X-rays and screenings)
- Physical rehabilitation
- Dental and orthodontic expenses (like cleaning, fillings and braces)
- Inpatient treatment for alcohol or drug addiction
- Vaccines (immunizations) and flu shots
Network Provider/In-network Provider – A healthcare provider who is part of a plan’s network.
Non-network Provider/Out-of-network Provider – A healthcare provider who is not part of a plan’s network. Costs associated with out-of-network providers may be higher or not covered by your plan. Consult your plan for more information.
Out-of-pocket Cost – Cost you must pay. Out-of-pocket costs vary by plan and each plan has a maximum out of pocket (MOOP) cost. Consult your plan for more information.
For additional questions about payment options, please call us at 208-357-3104. We’re ready to answer all your questions. We welcome patients from Rexburg, Ammon and Idaho Falls.