Luke Einerson, PhD, LMFT
Luke is a licensed marriage family therapist (#6536), registered herbalist with the American Herbal Guild, and Board Certified Hypnotherapist with over 300 hours of face-to-face training in clinical hypnotherapy. He enjoys working with individuals who are struggling with anxiety and/or depression, and couples. He loves helping folks progress into wellness—no matter where they are—and meeting them at that place. He does his best to provide clients with an empirically based approach that recognizes their uniqueness, and helps them accomplish their goals. Ultimately he hopes to work himself out of a job by providing skill-based interventions that clients can implement without the assistance of others.
PhD: Marriage Family Therapy, Texas Tech University
Masters Degree: Marriage Family Therapy, Texas Tech University
Masters in Business Administration, Southern Utah University
License & Certifications
Licensed: Marriage Family Therapist, Idaho license (#6536)
Registered: Herbalist, American Herbal Guild
Certification: Certified Hypnotherapist
- Texas Tech University College of Health and Human Sciences Fellowship
- Distinguished Military Graduate
- George C. Marshall award (2005).
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Herbalists Guild (Clinical Member)
- National Institute of Relationship Enhancement
- International Board of Hypnotherapy